Look no further than the surprisingly reasonably priced Westin Cape Coral Resort at the Marina Village in Cape Coral, Florida. Seriously, we were blown away! Here are
20 21 reasons why you should make it your next long weekend getaway….
- It is easy to get to! A hop skip and a jump from the Fort Meyers airport (RSW).
- Every room has an amazing view of the Tarpon Marina.
- The marina makes for amazing
- The screened-in patios are absolutely huge-meaning indoor/outdoor living at it’s finest!
- You can literally spot fish and stingrays from your porch-even on the 12th floor. One day we spotted 25 stingrays!
- The main pool is easy peasy- steps from the elevator!
- There are two other pools on the property one near the spa and another lap pool.
- The large campus means great trails and places to talk long, sunny walks
- The hotel is super kid friendly with various planned children’s activities (They had an Easter egg hunt when we were there.)
- The two bedroom suites are like condos with two large bedrooms rooms (complete with views), two full bathrooms, a living room, a modern kitchen, and a dining room
Did I mention in-room washer and dryer?!
- There are two onsite restaurants with Marker 92 serving amazing breakfast not only with magnificent views, but with awesome service too.
- The marina has several shops including two other restaurants. (We loved sitting outside at kid-friendly Pinchers)
- An incredibly picturesque beach is a quick drive and will provide long-lasting memories.
- We were happy near the hotel, but if you’d like more adventure the Westin offers a boat taxi to Fort Meyers beach.
- There are even “borrowable” bikes by the hotel’s front door!
- The on-suite kitchen and convenient grocery store make it easy to spend most of the day at the pool instead of driving to eat. *Win*
- For a great sunset dinner and dolphin sightings, Rumrunners was five minutes from the hotel.
- The hotel is incredibly accommodating for early check ins and late check outs=Grade A service in my book!
- Can I just say again how much we loved that porch?! There’s live music onsite at the onsite Nauti Mermaid that even moms that can’t leave their rooms after 9pm can enjoy from the patio!
- I just had to add #21-There is a great open turf area that my boys (all four of them!) loved playing soccer on. Soccer with a water view-Now that’s my kind of soccer!
I am personally trying to convince my family to just move into the Westin. Go there and see for yourself—you won’t want to come home either.
Whoever you are, wherever you are, find somewhere sunny to dream today!